Contact us prior to any merchandise return.
- You must arrange for your own shipping back of the product and are responsible for fees associated with the return shipping cost. We unfortunately cannot accept non pre paid shipping returns or items that were partially or fully assembled.
- To return an item, use a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance so that if the item is lost or damaged you can call your shipping company. A refund will not apply if the item is lost or damaged in shipping.
- The product must be in the original condition and packaging, and a 30% restocking and refurbishing fee will apply in addition to deducting the original shipping cost. If the Item is not in the original packaging, the amount refunded will be determined upon inspection. Original condition includes original packaging material, manuals, and all other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- Products that have been assembled will not be accepted for a return.
- All returns must be received within the 30 days of receipt of goods.
- All refunds are based on your purchased price.
To return a Palram-Canopia Kit, please provide the original sales order number when contacting us. Shipping charges are non refundable, and COD packages are not accepted. Any discounts given will be subtracted from returned merchandise refunds.
- Refunds are issued back to the original payment method and can take up to 30 days. Note that in some cases we may only provide you a credit with our online store, and not a refund.
- We do not accept returns on items that were partially or fully assembled.
- The returned product must be in the original condition and packaging to be eligible for a refund, and must be returned within 30 days. If the product is damaged in shipping coming back to us, we will charge you based on the extent of the damage, or possibly not accept it at all for refund.
Please inspect all packages and parts for damages when your order arrives. Photograph and document any damages and email them to email@example.com . The Manufacturers Parts and Warranty Department will send complimentary replacement parts for damage that took place before or during transit.