Palram-Canopia Patio 1500-W Carbon Fiber IR Utility Outdoor Heater with Wall/Ceiling Mount
Aesthetic multi-purpose extra heat solution
Ever wished to spend time outdoors, but the weather had other plans? While we are unable to control the elements, we can help you with whatever it throws your way with this IR Space Heater. Our high quality, low glare carbon fiber infrared heater delivers instant warmth, heats the skin and your space efficiently. Its heat output is unaffected by wind or weather, making it perfect as a patio heater and for other open-air living spaces, you can feel the heat up to 14’ away from the heater. Its quiet operation and rapid warm-up time make it suitable for indoors as well. An included seven-foot cord and mounting bracket make it easy to add multiple units to cover a wider area. It is ETL listed and IP65 approved.
Relax and enjoy your outdoors
- Provides a highly efficient alternative to gas heating, without the fumes and exhaust (equivalent to Halogen 2000W)
- Highly resilient carbon fiber heating body
- Adjustable mounting brackets, 7 ft. cord with 120V plug and step-by-step instructions included for easy out-of-the-box installation
- High quality and durable black painted aluminum housing with a high rated aluminum reflector
- Weather resistant, waterproof IP65 approved, water spray protected and ETL listed
- Place this unit on the wall anywhere you need heat, from open-air spaces like patios and gazebos to interior rooms in both residential and commercial environments
- For personal comfort or spot heating, add one heater; or, heat larger areas by arranging two or more units set at different angles for overlapping warmth zones
- Plug-in unit, standard 110-120V, 1500-W, 15 Amp
- Compatible with Palram’s Patio Covers and Gazebos range
Product dimensions: 29.1 in. x 6.4 in. x 6.1 in.
Click to download the Carbon Fiber IR Outdoor Heater Installation Manual
The Carbon Fiber IR Outdoor Heater | Palram-Canopia is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023